Friday, September 21, 2007

Departure Day



Today on the 1st of September I am Leaving my home town, Melbourne, for the first time. It was a long drive to the neares Airport. The drive was about one hour long and it seemed like three hours, because I am just so excited about going over seas for the first time to Bangkok, Tokyo, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur and Bali. I had to go through lots of security machines and tests and then they put all of my luggage into the plane for the departure. It is now 9:00 am and I am boarding the plane. About 15 minutes later we all took off. When I heard the plane take off I had this amazing feeling rush through me. This amazing feeling was the excitement knowing that I am going on a holiday that I will remember for the rest of my life. Note: I was writing this on the plane.








No comments: