Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bali, Indonesia






On the 25th of September I arrived at Bali for the first time. At about 3 pm I arrived at Arma Resort hotel Bali. Which cost me $400 aud for 4 nights. For those 5 days I did some extreme things. The first thing I tried out was exploring the Bali Treetop Adventure Park. It was breath taking and for only 60,000.00 idr. Don't be fooled because 60,000 idr is only $7.70 aud. The second thing I tried out was Bungy Jumping at A.J Hackett Bungy. This cost me 768,694.46 idr, thats about $99.00 aud but it was worth it. The experience blew me away and I will remember it for the rest of my life. The last and final thing I did on my holiday was go Paintballing at Paintball Bali. This cost 610,675.01 idr. It was great fun because of all of the excitement.




Over the period of this holiday I have experienced many new and exciting things that I will remember for the rest of my life and has given me the true understanding and appreciation of other cultures and lifestyles, and that was what I set out to learn.




Thank you for reading.


No comments: