Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia





On the 21st of September I arrived at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The flight from Taipei to Kuala Lumpur was not a direct flight. I had to fly to Bangkok again in between flying to Kuala Lumpur. I arrived at Brisdale Hotel Kuala Lumpur at about 9:oo pm so I went to bed. It cost me $216 aud for 4 nights at the Brisdale hotel. The next day I started nice and early and prepared my self for anything. Today I explored the Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge which is about 50 floors high. It cost me 10 Malaysian ringgits to enter which is only about $3.50 aud. It was amazing because the bridge floor is partly glass and you can see straight down. The next day I visited the Kuala Lumpur Tower (Menara Kuala Lumpur). This Telecommunications Tower is the fourth tallest tower in the world. This was even more thrilling than going up the Petronas Twin Towers and it only cost me 20.00 mr, now that's cheap for such a fantastic feeling. Last but not least, I visited the Jalan Damansara National Museum. It cost 100 mr to enter, But it was worth it because I had a great time. Hello reader, if you have reached this point, thank you for reading.

No comments: