Friday, October 12, 2007

Tokyo, Japan


On the 7th of September I left my lovely Bangkok hotel and set off for Tokyo, Japan. I was so excited about going to Tokyo because I am the biggest fan of all of the newest technology. I arrived at about 2.00 pm. Luckily I hired a car because all of the taxi services were booked out. The drive to my hotel was about one hour. It is called the Narita Excel Tokyu Hotel Tokyo, it cost $602 for 7 nights. Once again I got straight into the action and went up the Tokyo Tower which is 13 metres higher than the Eiffel Tower. It was free to go up the tower. I had a great time soaking up all of the magnificent views. A day well spent! My second adventure was to visit Yomiuri Land. It cost me 3,900 yen to enter. It is a little bit like the Queensland Dream World but even better because there were roller coasters and thrill rides everywhere. This was the most exciting day yet on my holiday. For my last adventure in Tokyo I visited Mt.Fuji and Hakone by coach. It cost me 17,370 yen. This adventure took approximately 8 hours. It was fantastic because of Mt.Fuji's stunning views. For the rest of my holiday in Tokyo I enjoyed the new ways of life and the city.

No comments: